In this Live Webinar replay PhD Candidate & Researcher, Lara Mossman joins Player Development Project for a Masterclass on Positive Psychology in Coaching. Lara is a regular magazine and blog contributor to PDP and an expert in her field, currently advising on a number of football related projects for Football Federation Victoria & Football Federation Australia.
Join regular hosts PDP Editor, Dave Wright & PDP Lead Researcher James Vaughan as they discuss the concepts of positive psychology with Lara, examining it's impact and how to apply it to your coaching environment. This webinar will provide you with ideas that will add value to your coaching.
We'll discuss a range of topics including:
- Positive Psychology: What is it and how can it help your players?
- Growth Mindset
- Dealing with fear and negative self talk
- Engaging your players to create independent learners
- Plus much more
Get access to all exclusive
members content now.
Start your PDP Membership now and get unlimited access plus you will get exclusive members-only features:
- - Customise your content feed by selecting your favourite topics
- - Save any articles, videos or session plans to view later
- - Exclusive members-only emails, events and offers
Already a member? Click here to sign in.