The psychological corner of player development can be seen as the most complex. It is dynamic and very much has to be catered towards the individual. In a coaching context it is a fundamental part of our roles but often one of the most overlooked.
Join regular PDP host Dave Wright as he engages in an informative discussion with John Haime, President of New Edge Performance in Canada. John and Dave discuss a range of key points and practical advice including:
- Mental strength
- The importance of self-awareness
- Psychological tips for performance
- Building character & resilience
- The importance of happiness
Don’t miss this wide ranging PDP Masterclass Discussion with one of our regular and most innovative contributors.
Get access to all exclusive
members content now.
Start your PDP Membership now and get unlimited access plus you will get exclusive members-only features:
- - Customise your content feed by selecting your favourite topics
- - Save any articles, videos or session plans to view later
- - Exclusive members-only emails, events and offers
Already a member? Click here to sign in.