The question this week comes from Alan, and was submitted in the lead up to a PDP Members Webinar.
“In your experience what are the differences (pro/cons) of the whole part whole methodology. USA coach education is moving away from simple to complex, good/bad?”
Structure of the discussion
- What is meant by whole-part-whole?
- Benefits of it? Limitations?
- What is meant/implied by simple and complex sessions?
- Other session structures?
- Planning your week/month to offer variety
Your Turn: Ask PDP Anything
Do you have a coaching question that we might be able to help with? We would love to hear from you! Here’s what you can do:
1. Tweet your questions to us @playerdp, or contact us on our Facebook page.
2. PDP Members can chat directly with the PDP team to ask questions, share ideas, and support each other on our exclusive Slack Community. Start your membership today, and join the conversation. Get started now.
Have you taken our coaching quiz yet?
Take our 3 minute coaching quiz and immediately get a collection of coaching resources customised for you. Take the quiz.
Check out other Q&A Videos here.
Image Source: depositphotos.com