The question this week comes from Alan, and was submitted in the lead up to a PDP Members Webinar.
“In your experience what are the differences (pro/cons) of the whole part whole methodology. USA coach education is moving away from simple to complex, good/bad?”
Structure of the discussion
- What is meant by whole-part-whole?
- Benefits of it? Limitations?
- What is meant/implied by simple and complex sessions?
- Other session structures?
- Planning your week/month to offer variety
Your Turn: Ask PDP Anything
Do you have a coaching question that we might be able to help with? We would love to hear from you. Here’s what you can do:
- Join the conversation on our PDP Slack Community.
- Post them in the comments section, tweet them to us at @playerdp, or ask them on our Facebook page.
Check out other Q&A Videos here.
Image Source: depositphotos.com